10.05.2005

Need Help...~

Thank you, Everett, for setting this up! Good call!

I bought the Anatomy coloring book on Amazon.com. I didn't know there were different versions, but apparently, there are and I got the old version and the page numbers assigned don't match the page numbers in my book. Would anyone be so kind, when you find the time, to tell me what exactly we are coloring? Scott told me it is the skeletal system, basically, the bones.
Is there anything else? Just bones, no muscles?

Thank you!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger obeijo said...

Hmmm..looking at the syllabus it says muscles and bones. But I do recall Patty saying bones.

I'll probably at least do bones and muscles if I can finish (and stay within the lines).

Which edition did you get?

6/10/05 9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got the third edition which I am hoping is the correct one! The assigned pages seem to focus a lot on the skeletal system starting with the spine. There is a lot to color but since we only need to focus on the "big bones and muscles only," I'm assuming we don't need to worry things such as the "transverse costal facet" :) Are you all thinking the same thing? I think I will doublecheck with Patti or Anya next time I am at DD.

9/10/05 8:37 PM  
Blogger obeijo said...

Beth, that's a great idea--we'd all appreciate it!!

10/10/05 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home